Win Your Dream Home
Tickets are $150, only 8500 tickets printed.
Draw Date: Saturday December 28, 2019, at 8:45pm
Draw is in
Rules and regulations
1. Lottery open to anyone 18 years of age and over.
2. Tickets cannot be purchased on behalf of a minor.
3. Ticket holders accept all rules of the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario and agree to permit the Kinsmen Club of Kingston to print all names of Prize Winners.
4. Tickets must be purchased in Ontario.
5. Prizes will be drawn from prize of lowest value to prize of highest value. All “cash prize” winning tickets are also eligible for the Grand Prize (house draw). Each winning ticket will be placed back in the drum before the next prize is drawn, the drum will be spun twice in each direction before the next prize is drawn.
6. Draw to be held December 28, 2019 commencing at 8:45pm (second intermission) at the Leon’s Centre, located at 1 Tragically Hip Way, Kingston, Ontario, K7K0B4
7. Fridge, stove, dishwasher, washer, dryer on display in the dream home are included in the grand prize, all furnishings and decorations are excluded.
$150.00 ea. Licence number 11322
*By purchasing you agree to our terms and conditions
Thinking of buying your tickets in person?
Visit the following locations.
Heating & Air
Boys & Girls Club
2019 Dream Home Builder
Home Valley Builders is a family business serving the Kingston region for more than 29 years, providing the kind of quality and service that make your building experience something you’ll enjoy. Home Valley Builders has been a well-respected home builder in the Kingston area since our inception. Specializing in Custom Home Building and Rural Waterfront Homes.
Believing in honesty, open communication, reliability, customer service, timeliness and managing every project they undertake in a cost-effective way so that they can complete every job on time and on budget.
Their specialty is the construction of waterfront homes on the most remote lots, with the most difficult access, and the most challenging terrain. But they can do the easier ones, too!
Double sided fireplace
Add warmth and fireside views to two spaces—with one fireplace.
Screened in porch
A screened porch is great for seasonal dining and entertaining, or simply quietly relaxing and enjoying the view.
Deck, Large covered porch
Enjoy lounging on your deck or covered porch during lazy days of summer.
2 Bay garage/Family & Game room
Perfectly designed with a growing family in mind.
Hot Tub Ready
Cement Slab and Electrical in place. Ready to enjoy the benefits of a soak soak.
Radiant in floor heating
With an RFH system, the heat from the floor warms everything it touches and radiates throughout the room from the ground up.
ICF foundation/Real wood siding
Environmentally conscious materials while also maximizing energy efficiency.
The convenience every home wants, but can’t have.
Home office to ensure you are always at your most productive.
Wet bar with media/theatre room
Make entertaining at home easy, rinse those glasses without having to leave your guests. Watch your favourite movies all day long.
Major Appliances Included
Open concept design
The combination of modern lines with open concept design makes this Dream Home ideal for everyone.
3400 sqft Dream Home
3 full baths
Sound proofed Master suite
Zero Barrier Shower
The Kinsmen Club of Kingston, is a group of men and women who mix professionalism and fun to raise money for the community. One of our biggest money makers for the community is our annual Dream Home Lottery. Over the years we’ve raised money for so many local causes we can’t even count!
Q – Is the furniture on display included in the grand prize of the Dream Home?
- A – The furniture is not included in the grand prize, but the appliance package of Washer, Dryer, Refrigerator, Stove, dishwasher are included.
Q – How much is the house valued at?
- A – Builder value of $855,000.
Q – How big is the Dream Home?
- A – The square footage is 3400sqft
Q – Who is the builder of the 2019 Kinsmen Dream Home?
A – Home Valley Builders
Q – Are there other prizes besides the Dream Home?
A – Yes, Cash prizes of $10,000, $5000, and 10 prizes of $1000.
Q – What are the different methods I can purchase a ticket?
A – Tickets cost $150 and you can purchase your ticket:
1) Online using credit/debit card or PayPal,
2) Major Banks and credit unions in the Kingston and surrounding areas,
3) In person at the Dream Home Open Houses
4) Kinsmen Dream Home telephone line 1-800-461-1546.
Q – If I purchase my ticket online or over the telephone, how will I recieve my ticket?
- A – Please allow for 3-5 business days for your ticket to be assigned, filled out and emailed to you.
- Q – Where is the dream home located?
- A – The Dream Home is located at 1051 Applewood ln, South Frontenac, ON
Q – When will I be able to visit the dream home in person?
- A – The Dream Home is currently under construction, and we will begin open houses in December. Open Houses are on some weeknights and every Saturday/Sunday, 12:00pm-4:00pm
Q – Is there access to Loughborough Lake?
- A – Each property in the subdivision has a deeded dock slip on Loughborough Lake located at the end of Applewood Ln.(approx 400m)
Q – Where and when will the draw be held?
- A – The draw is on December 28th, 2019 at the Leon’s Centre in Kingston during the second intermission of the Kingston Frontenac’s Hockey Game.
Q – How much are the property taxes?
- A – At this time, the property taxes have not been assessed by the municipality, but likely will range between $5000-$6000 annually.
Q – Do I have to live in the house for a period of time if I choose to sell the house?
- A – No, there are no restrictions on when you can sell the home.
Q – What type of capital gains would I pay if I decide to sell the house?
- A – Based on being an Ontario Lottery, all prizes are tax free. Capital gains would not apply up to the builder value of $855,000.
Q – Why is the subdivision considered a condominium?
- A – The condominium fees cover the shared access to the waterfront on Loughborough Lake, the trail, road maintenance, pavillion space, and maintenance on the dock system.
Q – How much are the condominium fees?
- A – The condominium fees are approximately $120/mo
Q – How big is the property?
- A – The property is 1/2 acre.
Q – How will the exterior be finished?
- A – Landscaping of the exterior will be a combination of sod and seed.
Q – What type of hardwood is the flooring?
- A – The Dream Home is equipped with Engineered Hardwood on the main floor and laminate flooring downstairs.