Win Your Dream Home
Tickets are $150, only 12000 tickets printed.
Draw Date: Friday, February 18th, 2022 at 8:45 pm
1054 Balsam Lane, South Frontenac ON
North on Division Street (Perth Road), Right on Greenfield Drive, Left on Duff Road, Left on Keir Road, Right onto Applewood Lane, Left onto Balsam Lane
Draw is in
Rules and regulations
1. Lottery open to anyone 18 years of age and over.
2. Tickets cannot be purchased on behalf of a minor.
3. Ticket holders accept all rules of the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario and agree to permit the Kinsmen Club of Kingston to print all names of Prize Winners.
4. Tickets holders must be residents of Ontario.
5. Prizes will be drawn from the prize of the lowest value to the prize of the highest value. All “cash prize” winning tickets are also eligible for the Grand Prize (house draw). Each winning ticket will be placed back in the drum before the next prize is drawn, the drum will be spun twice in each direction before the next prize is drawn.
6. Draw to be held Friday, February 18th, 2022 commencing at 8:45 pm (second intermission) at the Leon’s Centre, located at 1 Tragically Hip Way, Kingston ON, K7K 0B4
7. The fridge, stove, dishwasher, washer, dryer on display in the dream home are included in the grand prize, all other furnishings and decorations are excluded.
*By purchasing you agree to our terms and conditions
Thinking of buying your tickets in person?
Visit the following locations.
Heating & Air
Boys & Girls Club
2021 Dream Home Builder
Home Valley Builders is a family business serving the Kingston region for more than 30 years, providing the kind of quality and service that makes your building experience something you will enjoy. Home Valley Builders has been a well-respected home builder in the Kingston area since its inception. Specializing in Custom Home Building and Rural Waterfront Homes.
Believe in honesty, open communication, reliability, customer service, timeliness and managing every project they undertake in a cost-effective way so that they can complete every job on time and on budget.
Their specialty is the construction of waterfront homes in the most remote lots, with the most difficult access, and the most challenging terrain. But they can do the easier ones, too!
4 generous size bedrooms including a breathtaking master suite
3.5 bathrooms with modern
Open Concept Design
The combination of modern lines with open concept design makes this Dream Home ideal for everyone.
Entertainment ready feature wall with large fireplace.
Screened in porch
Wrap Around Deck – with access from Kitchen, Office & Master Bedroom
2 Bay garage/Family & Game room
Perfectly designed with a growing family in mind.
Hot Tub Ready – Cement Slab and Electrical in place.
Radiant in floor heating
ICF Foundations to Rafters
Real Wood Siding
Major Appliances Included
Move in ready and enjoy a modern fridge, stove, washer, dryer & dishwasher
The Kinsmen Club of Kingston is a small group of dedicated individuals who strive to serve our “Community’s Greatest Need”, since its inception in 1932. The club is 100% volunteer-run with 100% of proceeds returning back to the community.
Q: How many bedrooms does the home have?
- A: 2 Bedrooms on the main floor and 2 bedrooms on the lower level
Q: Is the furniture on display included in the grand prize of the Dream Home?
- A: The furniture is not included in the grand prize, but the appliance package of washer, dryer, refrigerator, stove and dishwasher are included!
Q: Who designed the Dream Home
- A: Home Valley Builders designed and built all aspects of the home!
Q: How much is the house valued at?
- A: The Builder value is $1,500,000
Q: How big is the Dream Home?
- A: Square footage is 4050 of finished living space with 1750sq ft of finished outdoor living space including a 3 season room, and a wrap around deck feature.
Q: Are there other prizes besides the Dream Home?
- A: Yes, Cash prizes of $10,000, $5,000, and 10 prizes of $1,000 are also awarded.
Q: If I win a cash prize am I still eligible for the Grand Prize (Dream Home)?
- A: Yes, if you win a cash prize, you are placed back into the drum for all of the next draws.
- Q: How can I purchase a ticket?
- A: Tickets cost $150 and can be purchased:
Online using credit card;
Major Banks and credit unions in Kingston and Surrounding areas;
In-person at the Dream Home Open Houses
Kinsmen Dream Home telephone line 1-888-588-6596
.Q: If I purchase my ticket online or over the telephone, how will I receive my ticket?
- A: A digital copy of your ticket, including your ticket number, will be emailed to you. Check your spam folder if you do not receive confirmation within 5 minutes of purchase.
Q: Where is the Dream Home located?
- A: The Dream Home is located at 1054 Balsam Lane, South Frontenac ON
Q: When will I be able to visit the Dream Home in person?
- A: The Dream Home will be open twice weekly for viewing. Click here for our full Open House Schedule.
Q: Is there access to Loughborough Lake?
- A: Each property in the subdivision has a deeded dock slip on Loughborough Lake.
Q: Where and when will the draw be held?
- A: The draw is on Friday, February 18th, 2022 at the Leon’s Centre in Kingston during the second intermission of the Kingston Frontenac’s Hockey Game.
Q: How much are the property taxes?
- A: At this time, the property taxes have not been assessed by the municipality, but likely will range between $10,000-$15000 annually.
Q: Do I have to live in the house for a period of time if I choose to sell the house?
- A: No, there are no restrictions on when you can sell the home.
Q: What type of capital gains would I pay if I decide to sell the house?
- A: Based on being an Ontario Lottery, all prizes are tax-free. Capital gains would not apply up to the builder value of $1,500,000.
Q: Why is the subdivision considered a condominium?
- A: The condominium fees cover the shared access to the waterfront on Loughborough Lake, the trail, road maintenance, pavilion space, and maintenance on the dock system.
Q: How much are the condominium fees?
- A: The condominium fees are approximately $220/month.
Q: How big is the property lot?
- A: The lot is approximately 2.00 acres.