1. $1,000 – Lynda Ashauer (#4295)
2. $1,000 – Leah Knapp (#3316)
3. $1,000 – Bob Clancy (#1661)
4. $1,000 – Pam Beatty (#1887)
5. $1,000 – Sandra Cassidy (#4691)
6. $1,000 – Kristina & Thomas Laughlin (#3947)
7. $1,000 – Dennis Robinson (#3341)
8. $1,000 – Angie Hodgkinson (#4264)
9. $1,000 – Dan Gibbs (#4808)
10. $1,000 – Angela Cyr (#2841)
11. $5,000 – McCoy Bus staff (#259)
12. $10,000 – Bernadette Pierson (#4851)
13. DREAM HOME – Amelia & Jon Miguel (#2572)
CONTRATULATIONS TO ALL OF THE WINNERS!
This year’s dream home is a spectacular example of what happens when you combine great location with superb craftsmanship and extraordinary features. Marques homes have outdone themselves and we think you will agree.
Key features include:
- 1930 sq. ft. elevated bungalow
- stone and brick exterior
- spacious walk-out basement with 6′ patio door
- parkland on one side and the rear of the lot
- 3 bedrooms
- main floor laundry
- master with ensuite and walk in closet
- ensuite boasts granite counters, ceramic walk in shower with glass front, corner soaker tub and make up counter
- walk in closet benefits from a custom designed organizer
- hardwood and ceramic tile throughout
- custom kitchen with feature window, granite counters, large island, upgraded cabinetry complete with accent upper cabinet lighting
- kitchen, dining and great room feature incredible 11 foot tray ceilings with intricate coving – must be seen!
- upgraded gas fireplace in great room
- feature tray ceiling with coving in in foyer
- stainless steel fridge, stove, dishwasher, washer, dryer included
Take a visit through the virtual tour. To access the virtual tour Click Here. You won’t be disappointed!
West on Princess Street, North on Westbrook Road and West on Roshan Road
- Lottery open to anyone 18 years of age or over.
- Tickets cannot be purchased on behalf of a minor.
- Ticket holders accept all rules of the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario and agree to permit the Kinsmen Club of Kingston to print all names of Prize Winners.
- Tickets must be purchased in Ontario.
- Prizes will be drawn from prize of lowest value to prize of highest value. All “cash prize” winning tickets are also eligible for the Grand Prize (house draw).
- Draw to be held Sunday April 6th, 2014 commencing at 4:45pm at Cataraqui Sports Complex.
- This lottery is operated under licence number: 6384
Marques Homes has been locally owned for over 25 years and its name is synonymous with superior quality. While V. Marques Construction Ltd. has experience in renovations and commercial buildings, our main specialty is building beautiful custom homes in Kingston Ontario and the surrounding area.
Our craftsmanship and dedication to the construction of every home that we build is reflected in the end result: your dream home.
The building process is made easier with the help of our enthusiastic team. Designing a plan for your dream home is not a daunting task but rather an enjoyable experience.
The president of Marques Homes, Virgil Marques, is involved in every aspect of the building process in order to ensure that each client is extremely satisfied with the end result. This personal dedication is part of the reason Marques Homes has been so successful in the Kingston community.
We are honoured to be considered one of Kingston’s most prestigious builders.