December 29, 2018
1004 Applewood Lane
1. Lottery open to anyone 18 years of age and over.
2. Tickets cannot be purchased on behalf of a minor.
3. Ticket holders accept all rules of the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario and agree to permit the Kinsmen Club of Kingston to print all names of Prize Winners.
4. Tickets must be purchased in Ontario.
5. Prizes will be drawn from prize of lowest value to prize of highest value. All “cash prize” winning tickets are also eligible for the Grand Prize (house draw). Each winning ticket will be placed back in the drum before the next prize is drawn, the drum will be spun twice in each direction before the next prize is drawn.
6. Draw to be held December 29, 2018
7. Fridge, stove, dishwasher, washer, dryer on display in the dream home are included in the grand prize, all furnishings and decorations are excluded.
8. This lottery is operated under license number: 10098
Believing in honesty, open communication, reliability, customer service, timeliness and managing every project they undertake in a cost-effective way so that they can complete every job on time and on budget.
Their specialty is the construction of waterfront homes on the most remote lots, with the most difficult access, and the most challenging terrain. But they can do the easier ones, too!
ICF Walk-out Foundation, Wood Siding, Wood Fascia, Aluminum Soffit, Exterior Stone, Cedar Shakes, Generous deck off great room, Asphalt shingles, Armor Stone retaining wall, Custom Douglas Fir Bent’s, 2 Bay insulated Garage with Carriage style garage doors & side mount door openers, Pot lights in Soffit, Chandelier at main entrance
4 +1 bedroom, 3 full bath, Generous storage room, Oversize mechanical r0om for extra storage, Spray Foam insulation, Chamfered corners, Vaulted ceiling in great room with white wash pine finish, Propane Fireplace with stone finish and custom Douglas Fir Mantle, Hickory engineered hardwood floor, Porcelain tile, Custom kitchen with quartz countertops, Large master bedroom with walk-in closet, Walk-in shower with rain head, Soaker tub, LED lit stairwell with custom oak railing, Air Conditioning, Radiant in floor heating, Fully finished basement, LED pot lights through out, Pine ceiling in basement family room
Open House Saturday & Sunday 12-4 at 1004 Applewood Lane, Kingston, Ontario | Tickets: $150/each | Purchase via 1-800-461-1546 | License number: 10098